This edition: EdCast 91 - Restorative Justice: A New Approach to Effective Student DisciplineTweet
Original tape date: July 22, 2015.
Nicole Riley, Edward A. Reynolds West Side High School; and Tyler Brewster, James Baldwin School, speak with Linda Hirsch about the use of of restorative justice practices in handling student conflict. Jim Carney visits Flushing International High School which uses these more humane practices. Hosts: Linda Hirsch and Jim Carney.
Ms. Tyler Brewster Restorative Justice Coordinator/Math Teacher, James Baldwin School
Ms. Nicole Riley Dean/Teacher, Edward A. Reynolds West Side High School
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm