This edition: EdCast 91 - Restorative Justice: A New Approach to Effective Student DisciplineTweet
Original tape date: July 22, 2015.
Nicole Riley, Edward A. Reynolds West Side High School; and Tyler Brewster, James Baldwin School, speak with Linda Hirsch about the use of of restorative justice practices in handling student conflict. Jim Carney visits Flushing International High School which uses these more humane practices. Hosts: Linda Hirsch and Jim Carney.
Ms. Tyler Brewster Restorative Justice Coordinator/Math Teacher, James Baldwin School
Ms. Nicole Riley Dean/Teacher, Edward A. Reynolds West Side High School
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning to Read in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm