This edition: How to Raise an Adult: Break Free of the Overparenting Trap and Prepare Your Kid for SuccessTweet
Original tape date: July 16, 2015.
First aired: July 29, 2015.
Author and former Stanford University Dean of Freshman Julie Lythcott-Haims discusses her book, How to Raise an Adult about the perils of helicopter parenting for kids and parents alike and why our over-parenting, protective practices are keeping our children from becoming fulfilled and competent adults.
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm
- Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play Zone
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm