This edition: Honors Colleges: New Paths for Student SuccessTweet
Original tape date: September 11, 2015.
First aired: September 16, 2015.
EdCast's Linda Hirsch speaks with Ann Kirschner, Dean of CUNY's Macaulay Honors College, about its unique offerings for exceptionally engaged and motivated students.
Dean Ann Kirschner Dean, Macaulay Honors College/CUNY
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- November 2018
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm