This edition: Honors Colleges: New Paths for Student SuccessTweet
Original tape date: September 11, 2015.
First aired: September 16, 2015.
EdCast's Linda Hirsch speaks with Ann Kirschner, Dean of CUNY's Macaulay Honors College, about its unique offerings for exceptionally engaged and motivated students.
Dean Ann Kirschner Dean, Macaulay Honors College/CUNY
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm