This edition: Equity and Excellence for All? The Mayor's School AgendaTweet
Original tape date: September 21, 2015.
First aired: September 30, 2015.
Host Linda Hirsch takes a look at the Mayor's School Agenda with David Bloomfield, Professor of Education Leadership, Law and Policy at Brooklyn College and the CUNY Graduate Center.
Jim Carney visits MS 223 - The Laboratory School for Technology and Finance.
David Bloomfield Professor of Education Leadership, Law and Policy, Brooklyn College/CUNY
Ramon González Principal, M.S. 233 Laboratory School of Technology and Finance
Nicole Lentino Technology Teacher & Administrator, M.S. 223
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm