This edition: Equity and Excellence for All? The Mayor's School AgendaTweet
Original tape date: September 21, 2015.
First aired: September 30, 2015.
Host Linda Hirsch takes a look at the Mayor's School Agenda with David Bloomfield, Professor of Education Leadership, Law and Policy at Brooklyn College and the CUNY Graduate Center.
Jim Carney visits MS 223 - The Laboratory School for Technology and Finance.
David Bloomfield Professor of Education Leadership, Law and Policy, Brooklyn College/CUNY
Ramon González Principal, M.S. 233 Laboratory School of Technology and Finance
Nicole Lentino Technology Teacher & Administrator, M.S. 223
- NYC Men Teach: Bringing Males of Color into the Classroom
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 27 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 29 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 3 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm