This edition: Equity and Excellence for All? The Mayor's School AgendaTweet
Original tape date: September 21, 2015.
First aired: September 30, 2015.
Host Linda Hirsch takes a look at the Mayor's School Agenda with David Bloomfield, Professor of Education Leadership, Law and Policy at Brooklyn College and the CUNY Graduate Center.
Jim Carney visits MS 223 - The Laboratory School for Technology and Finance.
David Bloomfield Professor of Education Leadership, Law and Policy, Brooklyn College/CUNY
Ramon González Principal, M.S. 233 Laboratory School of Technology and Finance
Nicole Lentino Technology Teacher & Administrator, M.S. 223
- Part I: The SHSAT: Biased Barrier or Objective Opportunity?
- Tuesday, February 19 - 10:30pm
- Wednesday, February 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 24 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 3 - 6:30pm
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm