This edition: The Prize: Who's in Charge of America's Schools?Tweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2015.
First aired: October 21, 2015.
Dale Russakoff, author of the widely acclaimed book, The Prize: Who’s in Charge of America’s Schools? speaks with Linda Hirsch about what went wrong on the path to reforming Newark’s school system. A probing and sobering account of how the best intentions, including a $100 million dollar grant from Mark Zuckerberg, went painfully awry and the lessons to be learned on the road to school reform.
Dale Russakoff Author, “The Prize: Who's in Charge of America's Schools?”
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm