This edition: PROSE Schools: An Alternative to Charter Schools?Tweet
Original tape date: October 14, 2015.
First aired: October 28, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Christina Collins, UFT Policy Analyst, and teacher John McCrann of the Harvest Collegiate High School about PROSE schools, a consortium of public schools free to innovate outside some of the restrictions of the union contract. Jim Carney visits Harvest Collegiate High School.
Dr. Christina Collins Policy Analyst, United Federation of Teachers
John McCrann Teacher/Union Rep, Harvest Collegiate High School
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm