This edition: PROSE Schools: An Alternative to Charter Schools?Tweet
Original tape date: October 14, 2015.
First aired: October 28, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Christina Collins, UFT Policy Analyst, and teacher John McCrann of the Harvest Collegiate High School about PROSE schools, a consortium of public schools free to innovate outside some of the restrictions of the union contract. Jim Carney visits Harvest Collegiate High School.
Dr. Christina Collins Policy Analyst, United Federation of Teachers
John McCrann Teacher/Union Rep, Harvest Collegiate High School
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm