This edition: PROSE Schools: An Alternative to Charter Schools?Tweet
Original tape date: October 14, 2015.
First aired: October 28, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Christina Collins, UFT Policy Analyst, and teacher John McCrann of the Harvest Collegiate High School about PROSE schools, a consortium of public schools free to innovate outside some of the restrictions of the union contract. Jim Carney visits Harvest Collegiate High School.
Dr. Christina Collins Policy Analyst, United Federation of Teachers
John McCrann Teacher/Union Rep, Harvest Collegiate High School
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm