This edition: Redefining the Origin of Our SpeciesTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2015.
First aired: November 18, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Lehman and CUNY GC Professor William Harcourt-Smith about his role in the discovery of Homo naledi and the intersection of research and teaching anthropology to undergraduate and graduate students. Jim Carney speaks with some of Professor Harcourt-Smith’s students.
William Harcourt-Smith Assistant Professor, Lehman College
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm