This edition: Redefining the Origin of Our SpeciesTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2015.
First aired: November 18, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Lehman and CUNY GC Professor William Harcourt-Smith about his role in the discovery of Homo naledi and the intersection of research and teaching anthropology to undergraduate and graduate students. Jim Carney speaks with some of Professor Harcourt-Smith’s students.
William Harcourt-Smith Assistant Professor, Lehman College
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Tuesday, June 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm