This edition: Redefining the Origin of Our SpeciesTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2015.
First aired: November 18, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Lehman and CUNY GC Professor William Harcourt-Smith about his role in the discovery of Homo naledi and the intersection of research and teaching anthropology to undergraduate and graduate students. Jim Carney speaks with some of Professor Harcourt-Smith’s students.
William Harcourt-Smith Assistant Professor, Lehman College
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm