This edition: Redefining the Origin of Our SpeciesTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2015.
First aired: November 18, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Lehman and CUNY GC Professor William Harcourt-Smith about his role in the discovery of Homo naledi and the intersection of research and teaching anthropology to undergraduate and graduate students. Jim Carney speaks with some of Professor Harcourt-Smith’s students.
William Harcourt-Smith Assistant Professor, Lehman College
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm