This edition: The Teacher WarsTweet
Original tape date: December 4, 2015.
First aired: November 25, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Dana Goldstein, author of The Teacher Wars: A History of America’s Most Embattled Profession. Why has public school teaching become the most controversial profession in America? Dana Goldstein discusses what the past can teach us about education today and the lessons we can apply moving forward.
Dana Goldstein Journalist/Author
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, December 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm