This edition: The Teacher WarsTweet
Original tape date: December 4, 2015.
First aired: November 25, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Dana Goldstein, author of The Teacher Wars: A History of America’s Most Embattled Profession. Why has public school teaching become the most controversial profession in America? Dana Goldstein discusses what the past can teach us about education today and the lessons we can apply moving forward.
Dana Goldstein Journalist/Author
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm
- Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play Zone
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm