This edition: Educating the Homeless ChildTweet
Original tape date: February 8, 2016.
First aired: February 17, 2016.
There are over 80,000 homeless children in New York City and their numbers are growing. ICPH policy analyst Jennifer Erb-Downward provides an in-depth look at these hidden faces of homelessness including the myriad obstacles these children face in succeeding in school and what can be done to reverse the disturbing effects of homelessness on children's education.
Jennifer Erb-Downward Principal Policy Analyst, Institute for Children, Poverty & Homelessness
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm