This edition: Educating the Homeless ChildTweet
Original tape date: February 8, 2016.
First aired: February 17, 2016.
There are over 80,000 homeless children in New York City and their numbers are growing. ICPH policy analyst Jennifer Erb-Downward provides an in-depth look at these hidden faces of homelessness including the myriad obstacles these children face in succeeding in school and what can be done to reverse the disturbing effects of homelessness on children's education.
Jennifer Erb-Downward Principal Policy Analyst, Institute for Children, Poverty & Homelessness
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm