This edition: From Print to Pixel: Journalism the Next GenerationTweet
Original tape date: February 29, 2016.
First aired: March 16, 2016.
While news still reaches us through print, we now consume news in a variety of ways. What does this mean for today's journalists? NY Times columnist Jim Dwyer; CUNY Graduate School of Journalism's Dean Sarah Bartlett and Travis Fox, Director of Visual Journalism, join EdCast's Linda Hirsch to discuss what's new in journalism and what the next generation of journalists needs to know.
Prof. Sarah Bartlett Dean, CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
Jim Dwyer Columnist, New York Times
Travis Fox Director of Visual Journalism, CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning to Read in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm