This edition: The New SAT: A Talk with the College BoardTweet
Original tape date: March 21, 2016.
First aired: April 20, 2016.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Dr. Wendell Hall about the changes in the new SAT and what the College Board is doing to level the playing field for low-income, minority students.
Dr. Wendell Hall Senior Director of Policy Advocacy, College Board
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm