This edition: The New SAT: Tutors Tell AllTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2016.
First aired: April 27, 2016.
Professional SAT tutors describe the changes in the new SAT, how it compares to the ACT and strategies that will improve scores. They analyze sample math and vocabulary questions and answer questions from high school students in our studio audience.
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm