This edition: The New SAT: Tutors Tell AllTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2016.
First aired: April 27, 2016.
Professional SAT tutors describe the changes in the new SAT, how it compares to the ACT and strategies that will improve scores. They analyze sample math and vocabulary questions and answer questions from high school students in our studio audience.
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- November 2018
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm