This edition: The New SAT: Tutors Tell AllTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2016.
First aired: April 27, 2016.
Professional SAT tutors describe the changes in the new SAT, how it compares to the ACT and strategies that will improve scores. They analyze sample math and vocabulary questions and answer questions from high school students in our studio audience.
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm