This edition: "The Lopez Effect": An Interview with Nadia Lopez, PrincipalTweet
Original tape date: April 25, 2016.
First aired: May 18, 2016.
Heralded on the Humans of New York blog as the person who most influenced her student’s life, Nadia Lopez tells the story of her school, her students, and a fund-raising effort that took a middle school from Brownsville to the White House and to Harvard.
Nadia L. Lopez Principal, Mott Hall Bridges Academy
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm