This edition: "The Lopez Effect": An Interview with Nadia Lopez, PrincipalTweet
Original tape date: April 25, 2016.
First aired: May 18, 2016.
Heralded on the Humans of New York blog as the person who most influenced her student’s life, Nadia Lopez tells the story of her school, her students, and a fund-raising effort that took a middle school from Brownsville to the White House and to Harvard.
Nadia L. Lopez Principal, Mott Hall Bridges Academy
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm