This edition: "The Lopez Effect": An Interview with Nadia Lopez, PrincipalTweet
Original tape date: April 25, 2016.
First aired: May 18, 2016.
Heralded on the Humans of New York blog as the person who most influenced her student’s life, Nadia Lopez tells the story of her school, her students, and a fund-raising effort that took a middle school from Brownsville to the White House and to Harvard.
Nadia L. Lopez Principal, Mott Hall Bridges Academy
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Wednesday, June 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm