This edition: The Prison-to-College Pipeline: Transforming Prisoners' LivesTweet
Original tape date: May 11, 2016.
First aired: May 25, 2016.
With over two million people incarcerated in the U.S., it is crucial to develop programs that encourage successful reintegration into society. The CUNY Prison-to-College Pipeline program provides higher education opportunities for those in prison with the eventual goal of obtaining a college degree.
Baz Dreisinger Founder and Academic Director, John Jay College Prison-to-College Pipeline
Sandy Figueroa Professor, Hostos Community College/CUNY
Prof. Elys Vasquez-Iscan, Ph.D. MPH Education Department, Hostos Community College/CUNY
Lamumba Woods Student, Prison-to-College Pipeline program
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm