This edition: The Prison-to-College Pipeline: Transforming Prisoners' LivesTweet
Original tape date: May 11, 2016.
First aired: May 25, 2016.
With over two million people incarcerated in the U.S., it is crucial to develop programs that encourage successful reintegration into society. The CUNY Prison-to-College Pipeline program provides higher education opportunities for those in prison with the eventual goal of obtaining a college degree.
Baz Dreisinger Founder and Academic Director, John Jay College Prison-to-College Pipeline
Sandy Figueroa Professor, Hostos Community College/CUNY
Prof. Elys Vasquez-Iscan, Ph.D. MPH Education Department, Hostos Community College/CUNY
Lamumba Woods Student, Prison-to-College Pipeline program
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm
- Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play Zone
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm