This edition: Lincoln Center Education and the Bronx: A Visionary CollaborationTweet
Original tape date: June 15, 2016.
First aired: June 22, 2016.
Research continues to point to the value of arts education. EdCast highlights the collaboration between Lincoln Center Education, the schools of District 7 in the Bronx and Hostos Community College. Together they are presenting Bronx students and families with a multi-faceted approach to the arts.
Elisa Alvarez Community Superintendent District 7, Bronx, NY, Board of Education
Russell Granet Executive Vice President for Lincoln Center Education, Community Engagement & International, Lincoln Center
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm