This edition: Hands On or Hands Off? When College Students Need your HelpTweet
Original tape date: August 15, 2016.
First aired: August 24, 2016.
The recent surge in student psychological problems on campus points to the need for both parents and students to cope effectively with the stressful college years. Dr. Steven Huberman discusses how parents can identify potentially dangerous psychological situations and the effective and appropriate means of helping young adults. We also speak with a mother and daughter going through the college adjustment period.
Dr. Steven Huberman Dean, Touro College - Graduate School of Social Work
Amelia White Student
Marisa White Parent
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm