This edition: Hands On or Hands Off? When College Students Need your HelpTweet
Original tape date: August 15, 2016.
First aired: August 24, 2016.
The recent surge in student psychological problems on campus points to the need for both parents and students to cope effectively with the stressful college years. Dr. Steven Huberman discusses how parents can identify potentially dangerous psychological situations and the effective and appropriate means of helping young adults. We also speak with a mother and daughter going through the college adjustment period.
Dr. Steven Huberman Dean, Touro College - Graduate School of Social Work
Amelia White Student
Marisa White Parent
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm