This edition: The Flipped Classroom: Turning Education on Its HeadTweet
Original tape date: July 6, 2016.
First aired: July 20, 2016.
The Flipped Classroom is a new innovative approach to teaching and learning. With its use of clickers and the removal of content explanation from the classroom, it looks for deeper student engagement with course material.
EdCast examines what a flipped classroom looks like and how students react to this pedagogy.
Ordy Gnewou Student, Lehman College/CUNY
Marielle Kaplan-Newman Student, Lehman College/CUNY
Prof. Donna McGregor Assistant Professor, Lehman College/CUNY
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power and Consent on Campus
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm