This edition: The Flipped Classroom: Turning Education on Its HeadTweet
Original tape date: July 6, 2016.
First aired: July 20, 2016.
The Flipped Classroom is a new innovative approach to teaching and learning. With its use of clickers and the removal of content explanation from the classroom, it looks for deeper student engagement with course material.
EdCast examines what a flipped classroom looks like and how students react to this pedagogy.
Ordy Gnewou Student, Lehman College/CUNY
Marielle Kaplan-Newman Student, Lehman College/CUNY
Prof. Donna McGregor Assistant Professor, Lehman College/CUNY
- NYC Men Teach: Bringing Males of Color into the Classroom
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 27 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 29 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 3 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm