This edition: The Flipped Classroom: Turning Education on Its HeadTweet
Original tape date: July 6, 2016.
First aired: July 20, 2016.
The Flipped Classroom is a new innovative approach to teaching and learning. With its use of clickers and the removal of content explanation from the classroom, it looks for deeper student engagement with course material.
EdCast examines what a flipped classroom looks like and how students react to this pedagogy.
Ordy Gnewou Student, Lehman College/CUNY
Marielle Kaplan-Newman Student, Lehman College/CUNY
Prof. Donna McGregor Assistant Professor, Lehman College/CUNY
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm