This edition: Supporting Student ParentsTweet
Original tape date: September 30, 2016.
First aired: October 19, 2016.
CUNY's Fatherhood Academy and the Empowering Student Parents Program help students who are also parents negotiate the many responsibilities of parenting alongside the demands of academic life. These programs enable college-age parents to be both good care-givers and good students. We’ll also hear from students who have participated in these initiatives and have benefited from their many services.
Jasmine Bermudez Community Health Educator, Hostos Community College/CUNY
Darryl Rogers Senior Director of Pre-College and Academic Programs, Hostos College/Fatherhood Academy
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm