This edition: Supporting Student ParentsTweet
Original tape date: September 30, 2016.
First aired: October 19, 2016.
CUNY's Fatherhood Academy and the Empowering Student Parents Program help students who are also parents negotiate the many responsibilities of parenting alongside the demands of academic life. These programs enable college-age parents to be both good care-givers and good students. We’ll also hear from students who have participated in these initiatives and have benefited from their many services.
Jasmine Bermudez Community Health Educator, Hostos Community College/CUNY
Darryl Rogers Senior Director of Pre-College and Academic Programs, Hostos College/Fatherhood Academy
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm
- Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play Zone
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm