This edition: The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional LeadershipTweet
Original tape date: November 11, 2016.
First aired: November 16, 2016.
Linda Hirsch interviews the authors about their innovative model for teacher and leadership development which originated at the Urban Assembly School for Applied Math and Science in the Bronx.
Kenneth Baum Founder, Urban Assembly School for Applied Math & Science
David Krulwich Principal, Urban Assembly School for Applied Math & Science
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm