This edition: The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional LeadershipTweet
Original tape date: November 11, 2016.
First aired: November 16, 2016.
Linda Hirsch interviews the authors about their innovative model for teacher and leadership development which originated at the Urban Assembly School for Applied Math and Science in the Bronx.
Kenneth Baum Founder, Urban Assembly School for Applied Math & Science
David Krulwich Principal, Urban Assembly School for Applied Math & Science
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, December 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm