This edition: Teaching the Holocaust: "Yesterday's History, Today's Response"Tweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2017.
First aired: February 15, 2017.
EdCast examines a unique program to support Holocaust education and help teachers across the country teach this difficult topic while promoting social justice in their communities and classrooms.
EdCast is the reipient of a 2017 Silver TELLY Award for Education Programming, recognizing this episode.
Dr. Sondra Perl Director of Programs, Memorial Library
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm