This edition: Teaching the Holocaust: "Yesterday's History, Today's Response"Tweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2017.
First aired: February 15, 2017.
EdCast examines a unique program to support Holocaust education and help teachers across the country teach this difficult topic while promoting social justice in their communities and classrooms.
EdCast is the reipient of a 2017 Silver TELLY Award for Education Programming, recognizing this episode.
Dr. Sondra Perl Director of Programs, Memorial Library
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm