This edition: Teaching the Holocaust: "Yesterday's History, Today's Response"Tweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2017.
First aired: February 15, 2017.
EdCast examines a unique program to support Holocaust education and help teachers across the country teach this difficult topic while promoting social justice in their communities and classrooms.
EdCast is the reipient of a 2017 Silver TELLY Award for Education Programming, recognizing this episode.
Dr. Sondra Perl Director of Programs, Memorial Library
- What Kids Are Reading Today
- Tuesday, November 21 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 22 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power and Consent on Campus
- Tuesday, November 14 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 15 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 19 - 6:30pm
- In-depth with CUNY Chancellor James B. Milliken: Transforming Higher Education
- Tuesday, October 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 29 - 6:30pm