This edition: What Kids Are Reading TodayTweet
Original tape date: March 22, 2017.
First aired: April 19, 2017.
The 21st century, presents multiple demands on children’s attention. How much do kids read today? Linda Hirsch speaks with a literary agent about kids’ reading habits and which books are popular. We also look at multi-media approaches to children’s literature and a youtube vlog on teen fantasy fiction. And we pass along some recommended new reads for the young readers you know.
Erica Rand Silverman Literary Agent, Stimola Literary Studios
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm