This edition: Overcoming Math Anxiety: The Effect of Affect on Math EducationTweet
Original tape date: March 31, 2017.
First aired: May 17, 2017.
Professor Gerald Goldin discusses why people have math anxiety and what factors get in the way of math competency. Interviews with high school students about their perception on math ability.
Gerald Goldin Professor, Rutgers University
- Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power and Consent on Campus
- Tuesday, November 14 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 15 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 19 - 6:30pm
- In-depth with CUNY Chancellor James B. Milliken: Transforming Higher Education
- Saturday, October 21 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 22 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, October 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 29 - 6:30pm