This edition: Overcoming Math Anxiety: The Effect of Affect on Math EducationTweet
Original tape date: March 31, 2017.
First aired: May 17, 2017.
Professor Gerald Goldin discusses why people have math anxiety and what factors get in the way of math competency. Interviews with high school students about their perception on math ability.
Gerald Goldin Professor, Rutgers University
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm