This edition: Overcoming Math Anxiety: The Effect of Affect on Math EducationTweet
Original tape date: March 31, 2017.
First aired: May 17, 2017.
Professor Gerald Goldin discusses why people have math anxiety and what factors get in the way of math competency. Interviews with high school students about their perception on math ability.
Gerald Goldin Professor, Rutgers University
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm