This edition: Overcoming Math Anxiety: The Effect of Affect on Math EducationTweet
Original tape date: March 31, 2017.
First aired: May 17, 2017.
Professor Gerald Goldin discusses why people have math anxiety and what factors get in the way of math competency. Interviews with high school students about their perception on math ability.
Gerald Goldin Professor, Rutgers University
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm