This edition: Why We Need to March for ScienceTweet
Original tape date: June 9, 2017.
First aired: June 21, 2017.
The March for Science in Washington, D.C. was organized to address the current threats to scientific research. Linda Hirsch speaks with Caroline Weinberg and Gillian Bayne about the dangers to science in today’s politicized climate and what we can each do in and outside of classrooms to combat obstacles to science-based policies.
Gillian Bayne Professor of Science Education, Lehman College and the Graduate Center/CUNY
Caroline Weinberg National Co-Chair, March for Science 2017
- NYC Men Teach: Bringing Males of Color into the Classroom
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 27 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 29 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 3 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm