This edition: Why We Need to March for ScienceTweet
Original tape date: June 9, 2017.
First aired: June 21, 2017.
The March for Science in Washington, D.C. was organized to address the current threats to scientific research. Linda Hirsch speaks with Caroline Weinberg and Gillian Bayne about the dangers to science in today’s politicized climate and what we can each do in and outside of classrooms to combat obstacles to science-based policies.
Gillian Bayne Professor of Science Education, Lehman College and the Graduate Center/CUNY
Caroline Weinberg National Co-Chair, March for Science 2017
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm