This edition: Why We Need to March for ScienceTweet
Original tape date: June 9, 2017.
First aired: June 21, 2017.
The March for Science in Washington, D.C. was organized to address the current threats to scientific research. Linda Hirsch speaks with Caroline Weinberg and Gillian Bayne about the dangers to science in today’s politicized climate and what we can each do in and outside of classrooms to combat obstacles to science-based policies.
Gillian Bayne Professor of Science Education, Lehman College and the Graduate Center/CUNY
Caroline Weinberg National Co-Chair, March for Science 2017
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm