This edition: In-depth with CUNY Chancellor James B. Milliken: Transforming Higher EducationTweet
Original tape date: October 6, 2017.
First aired: October 17, 2017.
CUNY Chancellor James Milliken shares his strategic vision for CUNY. In a far-reaching conversation, the Chancellor examines the many ways CUNY contributes to student success by embracing an approach that connects a student’s experience from pre-K through college and beyond. It is an all-encompassing model for academic and professional achievement with the power to transform higher education.
James B. Milliken Chancellor, The City University of New York
- NYC Men Teach: Bringing Males of Color into the Classroom
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 27 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 29 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 3 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm