This edition: In-depth with CUNY Chancellor James B. Milliken: Transforming Higher EducationTweet
Original tape date: October 6, 2017.
First aired: October 17, 2017.
CUNY Chancellor James Milliken shares his strategic vision for CUNY. In a far-reaching conversation, the Chancellor examines the many ways CUNY contributes to student success by embracing an approach that connects a student’s experience from pre-K through college and beyond. It is an all-encompassing model for academic and professional achievement with the power to transform higher education.
James B. Milliken Chancellor, The City University of New York
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm