This edition: Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power and Consent on CampusTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2017.
First aired: November 14, 2017.
A frank and provocative conversation on sexual assault on today’s college campus: The move from “No is No” to “Yes is Yes” and the complications in between.
Vanessa Grigoriadis Writer/Author, “Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power and Consent on Campus”
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm