This edition: Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power and Consent on CampusTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2017.
First aired: November 14, 2017.
A frank and provocative conversation on sexual assault on today’s college campus: The move from “No is No” to “Yes is Yes” and the complications in between.
Vanessa Grigoriadis Writer/Author, “Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power and Consent on Campus”
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm