This edition: Early Reading MattersTweet
Original tape date: December 8, 2017.
First aired: December 12, 2017.
Poverty and inequality can cripple student success. Children not reading by third grade are six times as likely to drop out of school. EdCast examines strategies for fostering early reading and ensuring vulnerable students don't fall behind. Guest: Lynette Guastaferro, Executive Director, Teaching Matters
Lynette Guastaferro Executive Director, Teaching Matters
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm