This edition: Early Reading MattersTweet
Original tape date: December 8, 2017.
First aired: December 12, 2017.
Poverty and inequality can cripple student success. Children not reading by third grade are six times as likely to drop out of school. EdCast examines strategies for fostering early reading and ensuring vulnerable students don't fall behind. Guest: Lynette Guastaferro, Executive Director, Teaching Matters
Lynette Guastaferro Executive Director, Teaching Matters
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm