This edition: Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for EducationTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 2018.
First aired: January 23, 2018.
Professor, commentator and education analyst David Bloomfield discusses what’s ahead for education in New York City in 2018. From new chancellors for the DOE and CUNY to assessing the Campaign for Equity and Excellence, an in-depth conversation on the trends and issues shaping education right now.
David Bloomfield Professor, Brooklyn College and The Graduate Center, CUNY
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm