This edition: Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for EducationTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 2018.
First aired: January 23, 2018.
Professor, commentator and education analyst David Bloomfield discusses what’s ahead for education in New York City in 2018. From new chancellors for the DOE and CUNY to assessing the Campaign for Equity and Excellence, an in-depth conversation on the trends and issues shaping education right now.
David Bloomfield Professor, Brooklyn College and The Graduate Center, CUNY
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Tuesday, June 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm
- The Power of Community Schools
- Tuesday, May 29 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 3 - 6:30pm
- NYC Men Teach: Bringing Males of Color into the Classroom
- Saturday, May 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 27 - 6:30pm