This edition: Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for EducationTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 2018.
First aired: January 23, 2018.
Professor, commentator and education analyst David Bloomfield discusses what’s ahead for education in New York City in 2018. From new chancellors for the DOE and CUNY to assessing the Campaign for Equity and Excellence, an in-depth conversation on the trends and issues shaping education right now.
David Bloomfield Professor, Brooklyn College and The Graduate Center, CUNY
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm
- Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play Zone
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm