This edition: Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play ZoneTweet
Original tape date: February 16, 2018.
First aired: February 27, 2018.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Fulbright Teaching award recipient Monica Schnee about her visit to Korean kindergartens. A surprising and challenging examination of early childhood education of one of the world’s highest achieving school systems.
Monica Schnee ESL Coordinator/Teacher, NJ River Edge Public School District
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm