This edition: Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play ZoneTweet
Original tape date: February 16, 2018.
First aired: February 27, 2018.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Fulbright Teaching award recipient Monica Schnee about her visit to Korean kindergartens. A surprising and challenging examination of early childhood education of one of the world’s highest achieving school systems.
Monica Schnee ESL Coordinator/Teacher, NJ River Edge Public School District
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning to Read in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm