This edition: A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?Tweet
Original tape date: March 8, 2018.
First aired: March 20, 2018.
Linda Hirsch speaks with André Aciman about his novels Call Me by Your Name and Enigma Variations and the relationship between the writer, the reader and the text. A compelling conversation about interpreting text in print and other media, teaching students to read fiction, and the reader and author’s role in shaping meaning.
André Aciman Distinguished Professor, CUNY Graduate Center
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm