This edition: A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?Tweet
Original tape date: March 8, 2018.
First aired: March 20, 2018.
Linda Hirsch speaks with André Aciman about his novels Call Me by Your Name and Enigma Variations and the relationship between the writer, the reader and the text. A compelling conversation about interpreting text in print and other media, teaching students to read fiction, and the reader and author’s role in shaping meaning.
André Aciman Distinguished Professor, CUNY Graduate Center
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, May 21 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 22 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 26 - 6:30pm
- On the End of Privacy: A Screen-Centric World
- Sunday, April 21 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 6:30pm