This edition: The Power of Community SchoolsTweet
Original tape date: May 11, 2018.
First aired: May 29, 2018.
Dr. Linda Hirsch speaks with Executive Director Chris Caruso about the non-academic comprehensive services offered by community schools to students, parents and their communities and their impact on student success.
Christopher Caruso Executive Director, Community Schools, NYC Department of Education
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning to Read in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm