This edition: Principles for Effective PrincipalsTweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: June 19, 2018.
Three school principals discuss what it's like to be a principal today and the professional development and skills sets principals need to succeed.
Zak Haviland Principal, P.S. 531
Dillon Prime Principal, Bronx Park Middle School
Shweta Ratra Principal, Crotona International High School
- Part I: The SHSAT: Biased Barrier or Objective Opportunity?
- Tuesday, February 19 - 10:30pm
- Wednesday, February 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 24 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 3 - 6:30pm
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm