This edition: Principles for Effective PrincipalsTweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: June 19, 2018.
Three school principals discuss what it's like to be a principal today and the professional development and skills sets principals need to succeed.
Zak Haviland Principal, P.S. 531
Dillon Prime Principal, Bronx Park Middle School
Shweta Ratra Principal, Crotona International High School
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm