This edition: Principles for Effective PrincipalsTweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: June 19, 2018.
Three school principals discuss what it's like to be a principal today and the professional development and skills sets principals need to succeed.
Zak Haviland Principal, P.S. 531
Dillon Prime Principal, Bronx Park Middle School
Shweta Ratra Principal, Crotona International High School
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm