This edition: What High School Students Need to Know About CollegeTweet
Original tape date: June 27, 2018.
First aired: July 24, 2018.
EdCast offers a unique perspective on the transition from high school to college as seen through the eyes of a former NYC high school teacher who is now a college professor and two of her former students high school students now in college. Their insights and advice alert students to the challenges ahead and how they can smooth this transition.
Nina Bosuo Student, Lehman College/CUNY
Emily Djan Student, SUNY at Albany
Alexandra Milsom Professor, Hostos Community College/CUNY
- Part I: The SHSAT: Biased Barrier or Objective Opportunity?
- Tuesday, February 19 - 10:30pm
- Wednesday, February 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 24 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 3 - 6:30pm
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm