This edition: What High School Students Need to Know About CollegeTweet
Original tape date: June 27, 2018.
First aired: July 24, 2018.
EdCast offers a unique perspective on the transition from high school to college as seen through the eyes of a former NYC high school teacher who is now a college professor and two of her former students high school students now in college. Their insights and advice alert students to the challenges ahead and how they can smooth this transition.
Nina Bosuo Student, Lehman College/CUNY
Emily Djan Student, SUNY at Albany
Alexandra Milsom Professor, Hostos Community College/CUNY
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm