This edition: Les Leopold, author, "The Looting of America"Tweet
Original tape date: March 13, 2012.
First aired: March 14, 2012.
Ronnie welcomes frequent CUNY TV guest Les Leopold, author of "The Looting of America: How Wall Street's Game of Fantasy Finance Destroyed Our Jobs, Pensions, and Prosperity -- and What We Can Do About It." They discuss the continuing financial crisis and how Wall Street is responding.
- Jay Kriegel - Lindsay, Chief of Staff/Spec. Counsel
- Wednesday, August 13 - 9:00am, 4:00pm, 9:00pm
- Thursday, August 14 - 3:00am
- Sunday, August 17 - 11:00am
- "I Said Yes to Everything" by Lee Grant
- Wednesday, August 6 - 9:00am, 4:00pm, 9:00pm
- Thursday, August 7 - 3:00am
- Sunday, August 10 - 11:00am
- Adam Forman: The Center for an Urban Future
- Wednesday, July 30 - 9:00am, 4:00pm, 9:00pm
- Thursday, July 31 - 3:00am
- Sunday, August 3 - 11:00am
- Audrey Flack-Painter, Sculptor
- Wednesday, July 23 - 9:00am, 4:00pm, 9:00pm
- Thursday, July 24 - 3:00am
- Sunday, July 27 - 11:00am