This edition: My Brother's Keeper
In a neighborhood perhaps like your own, in a family perhaps not too different from yours, individuals struggle with their college applications, with promotions at work, with the actions of their neighbors, and try to determine what to do when important values about questions of fairness, loyalty, secrets, and trust conflict.
Moderator: Charles J. Ogletree. Prod.: Fred Friendly Seminars.
- Choosing Justice; Elections and Judicial Independence (2007)
- Tuesday, January 16 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- A Better Brain: The Ethics of Neuro-Enhancement (2007)
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Risk, Reward, Responsibility: Ethics in Business (2007)
- Tuesday, January 30 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm