This edition: Worse Than War: Genocide, Eliminationism, and the Ongoing Assault on Humanity
Original tape date: October 6, 2009.
Rwanda, Bosnia, Cambodia, Darfur, Congo, and more--since World War II, genocide has caused more deaths than all wars put together. Goldhagen analyzes how and why genocides start and proposes steps the international community can take to stop them. Speaker: Daniel Goldhagen.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm