This edition: Web 2.0 and Corporate Accountability
Original tape date: November 19, 2009.
In July 2009, the Harvard Kennedy School's Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative launched a six-month project on Web 2.0 and corporate accountability. This expert panel discusses the project's preliminary findings and which avenues look most promising for the future. Speakers: Jane Nelson, Bill Baue, Marcy Murningham.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm