This edition: The Betrayal of American Prosperity: Free Market Delusions, America's Decline, and How We Must Compete in the Post-Dollar Era
Original tape date: June 2, 2010.
The U.S. is rapidly losing the basis of its wealth and power, as well as its freedom of action and independence, says Prestowitz. If we do not make dramatic changes quickly, we will confront a painful, permanent slide in our standard of living.
Clyde Prestowitz is founder and president of the Economic Strategy Institute, a Washington-based think-tank which focuses on international trade policy.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm