This edition: Confronting Corruption in Emerging Markets
Original tape date: June 15, 2011.
Is it possible to grow a company to $1 billion in revenue in Russia without giving a single bribe? In this interactive workshop with high-level professionals, Alcoa's Bill O'Rourke shares how he navigated the murky ethical conundrums that that come with leadership of a global business.Speaker: William O’Rourke Jr.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm