This edition: Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis
Original tape date: January 26, 2012.
First aired: July 9, 2012.
Currency wars have happened before—twice in the last century alone—and they always end badly. Is the United States now facing the very real danger of the collapse of the American dollar? Speaker: James G. Richards.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm