This edition: The Politics of Happiness: What Government Can Learn from the New Research on Well-Being
Original tape date: April 15, 2010.
First aired: August 20, 2012.
Prof. Derek Bok, former President of Harvard University, speaks of his book, "The Politics of Happiness: What the Government Can Learn from the New Research on Well-Being." Taped in April 2010.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm