This edition: Power, Inc.: The Epic Rivalry Between Big Business and Government - and the Reckoning That Lies Ahead
Original tape date: March 7, 2012.
David Rothkopf issues a wake-up call to Americans: We have to drop knee-jerk, partisan attitudes and ask, "What will produce the kind of society that we want to have?" We also have to stop assuming that U.S. capitalism and U.S. views will dominate in the future.
Speaker: David Rothkopf, President and CEO, Garten Rothkopf.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm