This edition: Top Risks and Ethical Decisions 2013
Original tape date: January 15, 2013.
First aired: March 4, 2013.
What are the biggest political risks in 2012, and the associated ethical decisions? Political risk guru Ian Bremmer discusses his annual list, and his conclusions may surprise you. Speaker: Ian Bremmer, President, Eurasia Group. Taped Jan. 15, 2013.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm