This edition: A Conversation with Mary Ellen Iskenderian
Original tape date: March 13, 2012.
CEO of Women's World Banking Iskenderian explains why investing in women makes so much sense. She also tackles the recent critiques of microfinance and discusses how it is evolving.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm