This edition: A Conversation with Daniel Ariely
Original tape date: November 15, 2012.
Why do smart people cheat? Why do we eat more than we should or text while driving? In this funny and insightful talk, behavioral economist Dan Ariely explores the hidden factors that shape our most puzzling decisions and shows how emotions, peer pressure, and sheer irrationalism dictate our behavior.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm