This edition: The Second Arab Awakening
Original tape date: January 23, 2014.
First aired: March 17, 2014.
Former Jordanian foreign minister Marwan Muasher, currently vice president of studies at the Carnegie Endowment for Peace, makes a case for pluralism for in the Arab World. With conflict continuing in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere in the Middle East, how can the Arab world move toward lasting democracy?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm