This edition: War On Terror, An Insider's View: A Conversation with Harold H. Koh
Original tape date: February 25, 2014.
As legal adviser to the State Department from 2009 to 2013, Harold Koh was responsible for making judgments about the most difficult issues in the "war on terror": drone strikes, targeted killings, preventive detention. This fascinating and revealing conversation explores Koh's moral convictions and the inner workings of government.
Harold H. Koh Legal Adviser (2009-2013), U.S. State Department
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm