This edition: By All Means Necessary: How China's Resource Quest is Changing the World
Original tape date: February 12, 2014.
Council on Foreign Relations senior fellows Elizabeth Economy and Michael Levi discuss China's exhaustive search for resources and the tools that the government and private companies are bringing to bear, from public diplomacy and backroom deals, to low-cost financing and low-cost labor. How is this quest changing the world?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm