This edition: Ethics Matter With Digital Media Expert Douglas Rushkoff
Original tape date: April 24, 2014.
With the advent of the new technology such as the internet, the media became a two-way conversation, says Douglas Rushkoff, author of Present Shock, as well as a dozen other bestselling books on media, technology, and culture. But are we, the consumers, shaping these interactions--or have they been taken over by big business?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm