This edition: Age Of Ambition: Chasing Fortune, Truth And Faith
Original tape date: May 15, 2014.
First aired: September 22, 2014.
Evan Osnos, staff writer for The New Yorker discusses the societal shifts currently underway in China. For millennia individual aspirations were looked down on, as the group always came first. Osnos, formerly based in Beijing, explores Chinese life at many different levels, all which provide unerring insights into what makes the Chinese people who they are. Taped: 5/15/14
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm