This edition: A Conversation With Law Professor And Columnist
First aired: October 13, 2014.
Georgetown Law professor Rosa Brooks gives an insider's perspective on U.S. foreign policy, from Kosovo to Afghanistan to Syria. Where has Obama gone wrong? What could the United States be doing differently?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm